Job description / Role
• Maintains a perpetual presence on the Club MiIlesime Reception Desk & Lounge throughout the hours of the shift
• Execute the check in according to Sofitel service standards
• Execute the check-out according to Sofitel service standards
• Update guest profile, ensuring that all guest data are linked and updated correctly in the different systems
• Handle paid outs, allowances and petty cash to the right procedures
• Report any operational challenges or concerns to his/her direct Managers immediately
• Demonstrates that all Club MiIlesime Standards of Service & Operational Procedures are performed in all interactions
• Remains observant and responds to each guest who approaches the Reception Desk
• Be knowledgeable of all room types and rates
• Deal with telephone enquiries in a polite manner
• Be familiar with the VIP procedures & Guest recognition programs
• Ensures that all Club MiIlesime SOP's are adhered to
Level of Education: Bachelor / License
Areas of Study: Hospitality
Professional Experiences: 1 to 2 years
Languages Essential: English
Optional Languages: Arabic, Russian (working level)
Essential and Optional Requirements
• Pleasant personality with a good appearance.
• Service and guest oriented
• Very good command of both written and spoken English
• Another language will be an asset
• Another language in addition will be an asset.
• Opera experience is a plus
• Physical Ability to stand for 8 hours daily
• Ability to work on shift basis.
• Food & Beverage background is highly preferred.
• Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.