This position is closed or expired.
See other Retail Sales jobs
1. Follow up the delinquent customers in all products and handling the daily collection reports to collect the delinquent loans.
2. Following the use of the guarantees that are belonging to delinquent accounts and collect the loans before the legal period - 90 days - .
3. Ensure getting the customers resignation payable that has a commitment for the bank to solve the bank's rights by arranging with the responsible collection officer.
4. Studying the customers files ,who are required to be sent to the Credit Recovery Department.
5. Following up the visa reports which hadn't paid to cover the required amounts through the Central Bank allowed period - 90 days - before classifying the account and following it.
6. Making field visits for the delinquent customers who have been getting great amounts of loans to guarantee a kind of communication with them.
7. Ensure completing of customer’s files documents that are diverted to the Credit recovery Department.
8. Arrange with centralization operation unit to discount the available amount in customers' accounts that are authorized to restrict and assure the availability of the amounts.
9. Ensuring compliance with the “Code of Best Practice on Consumer Credit & Charging”
Education: University degree from a reputable university
- Fluent in English and in Arabic
- Good communication skills
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Good presentation & communication Skills
About the Company
Our mission has been the road map for leading to the bank's significant role in developing the economies through financing strategic infrastructural projects across the Middle East /North Africa region (MENA).
With Headquarters based in Amman, Jordan, the Arab Bank constitutes the first private sector financial institution in the Arab World.
The Arab Bank has an unmatched Global Arab branch network with over 500 branches spanning 30 countries in 5 continents. We enjoy prominent positions in key financial markets and centers such as London, New York, Dubai, Singapore, Zurich, Paris, Frankfurt, Sydney and Bahrain.
The Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It employs more than 6, 500 employees worldwide from various backgrounds, and ethnic origins. Women constitute almost 40% of Arab Bank's community worldwide.