Job description / Role
As an EY MENA Contingent Workforce (CW) Recruiter at the Senior Associate rank supporting Contract Recruitment, you'll be responsible for attracting, identifying, sourcing, qualifying, engaging and onboarding top contractor talent to fill both client serving and internally facing roles.
The Contingent Workforce Recruiter is responsible for building strong internal and external relationships and developing a network of key contacts to increase the pipeline of CW prospects for current and future openings. A deep understanding of the MENA labor laws, EY service lines and business units and an ability to promote and sell key differentiators of the firm is essential.
The CW Recruiter will be the face of Contingent Workforce recruitment to our candidates and business stakeholders and thus, will be expected to proactively record and communicate market knowledge, data insights, trends and intelligence to the relevant audiences.
Manage CW candidates through the entire attraction, interview, engagement and onboarding process from assessing candidate eligibility, to negotiating contractor offer terms and including initiating onboarding for new contractors.
Attraction, Sourcing & Qualifying:
• Identify and qualify Contingent Workforce opportunities with business stakeholders
• Leverage EY CW attraction tool to create talent pools - become a subject matter expert in this technology
• Identify alternative sourcing strategies such as networking, social media and referral campaigns to build CW talent network
• Work strategically to build diverse pipelines and attract underrepresented minority groups supporting our Diversity & Inclusiveness agenda
• Partner closely with Experienced Hire Recruiters and Sourcing team to generate pipelines and share insights
• Work with Recruitment leadership to assess productivity of the various sourcing channels
• Manage manpower supply vendor relationships and record activities
• Conduct pre-qualifying candidate interviews
• Highlight key selling points of joining the EY Contingent Workforce to potential CW candidates to generate interest in contractor opportunities
• Guide CW candidates through additional technical assessments/ interviews, case studies and due diligence process
Stakeholder and CW Case management:
• Act as the main recruiting contact for key internal stakeholders and CW candidates
• Manage start to end candidate engagement process through CW attraction tool to ensure all data is accurate and updated. Track and measure results
• Work with core internal teams, the CW candidate and the business stakeholders to determine route to hire, lawful visa, contract engagement type and onboarding process.
• Build and track individually tailored case files for each Contingent Worker
• Develop relationships and provide regular updates to business stakeholders on pipeline development and individual CW case management
Market insights, best practice & reporting:
• Scan the marketplace for trends and obtain information on competitive positioning.
• Make recommendations regarding how this information could affect hiring plans and/or sourcing strategies
• Monitor and report on quality and quantity of applicants/ volumes/ trends/ skills/ compensation etc.
• Gather feedback from the business and Contingent Workforce to identify process improvement areas to enhance user experience
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region