Job description / Role
• Supports the analysis of acquisition plans and procurement milestone schedules
• Attends meetings related to the development of a procurement package
• Supports oversight and compliance of procurement packages, including requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS)), market research documentation, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors, applicable pre-award determinations and findings, and applicable pre-award clearances and reviews (e.g., Small Business Set-Aside Review and Information Technology Checklist)
• Provides recommendations concerning the selection of contract type and method of acquisition
• Supports oversight and compliance reviews of Justifications for Other-Than-Full- and-Open-Competition (JOFOCs)
• Assists compliance experts in reviews of Determinations and Findings
• Drafts or assist in drafting and issuing applicable pre-award documentation analyses
• Presents or assists in presenting oversight and compliance for acquisition planning documentation for higher level reviews and approvals
• Reviews acquisition requirements documents
• Reviews and improve customer statements of work and other pre-award documentation.
• Participates in working groups
• Reviews and participate in training development and delivery
• Develops briefings and position papers, review drafts, and finalize documentation
• Attractive Salary Package
• At least 4 years of federal acquisition experience is required with a Master's Degree, 6 years with a Bachelor's Degree, and 10 years with a High School Diploma
• Must be knowledgeable of the Federal acquisition process and applicable laws and regulations. (e.g. the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Should be conversant with major aspects of the acquisition life cycle
• Must be conversant in theory and application of key FAR Subparts.
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
• Ability to pass a federal background check for facility access is required
• Experience in working with major contract types (FFP, T&M, LH) contract vehicles (BPAs, IDIQs, etc.), small business contracts, simplified and large acquisitions and similar contracting concepts highly desired
• Experience as an 1102 in the Federal Government is highly desirable
• Experience with major contract writing systems is highly desirable
• DAWIA /FAC-C and CFCM or CPCM certifications are highly desirable
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.