Job description / Role
A successful Construction Group are seeking a Contracts Manager in Manama, Bahrain. The company are engaged in civil engineering and building works, with expertise in hotel, commercial, residential and industrial projects.
Following the recent award of several projects, they are poised to enter an exciting phase of their expansion. To maintain their enviable reputation and to help ensure the efficient delivery of these projects, they are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager.
• The candidate will be a mid-level manager and will report to Operations Manager and he will be the direct point of contact for Project Managers and sites.
• Visit all live operational projects in daily basis and liaise with project managers to monitor the weekly progress and report back to OM the issues which PMs cannot troubleshoot or decisions which require approval from senior management.
• Continuously monitor projects and ensure that all are following the ISO procedures, the project teams keeping a track for all contractual correspondence, inspections and records essentials for EOT and claims.
• The position is office based, however, most of your time will be spent on projects spread across the Kingdom.
• Chair all external site progress meetings with consultants recording their concerns and attend all internal meetings with supply chain ensuring timely delivery of material and works.
• Play a significant role in the EOT applications and prompt submissions of O&Ms and As Built drawings at the final stage of projects.
• Civil Engineering Bachelor degree
• Minimum Grade B CRPEP card,
• 15 plus years of proven experience in the main contracting field.
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Comfortable representing the company in meetings with clients and consultants.
• Preferably already based in Bahrain and available to join within 2-month notice.
The remuneration package is negotiable and subject to qualifications and experience provided.
If you would be interested in exploring or discussing this opportunity, please apply through this website.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
Khatib & Alami
Contract Manager - Oil & Gas - Contractor
|Saudi Arabia||9 Dec|
Contracts Manager - Building/Civil - Contractor
Contracts Manager - Corporate - Contractor