Job description / Role
Our client provides a world-class basic and advanced healthcare services for women and children in Bahrain. Our client is looking for a COO to be based in their Bahrain Office.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager Contracting Company
Al Manar Arabian Corp.