Job description / Role
In this role you will be required to create and execute the corporate communications and CSR strategies for the organisation as well as lead a team of three direct reports.
Our client is an entity tasked with maintaining Infrastructure that is extremely essential to the Bahraini economy.
* Develop and execute the corporate communications and CSR strategy
* Lead a team of three direct reports
* Review all internal and external communications
* Manage relationships with the press and media outlets
* Set performance objectives for corporate communication management
* Supervising the development of guidelines and procedures governing all public relations activities
* Develop an annual plan for events and organising conferences, exhibitions, community outreach programs, lectures
* Attractive salary package
* Prior experience managing successful corporate communications teams
* Proven experience in driving CSR initiatives
* Strong Analytic and problem solving skills
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject
* Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
* Planning and organisational skills
* Strategic and entrepreneurial approach
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.