Job description / Role
As the Data Analyst, you will closely with the analytics, digital marketing, and sales team to optimise all customer related initiatives via data driven decision making.
You will be responsible for gathering customer data to develop high level recommendation via performance marketing, analysis, and consumer insights.
This is a leading organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new initiatives and resources, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
* Support the marketing team to define and enable use cases to support a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
* Helping the team identify potential focus areas for testing to autonomously operate the CRM function in addition to liaising with other departments within the business to drive the defined roadmap.
* Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present second order insights clearly and simply to the team.
* Develop understanding of current product lines and business processes to extend an innovative and digitally enabled work ethic.
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects rewarded with a tax-free salary and family benefits
* Chance to lead critical initiatives with stakeholders of the highest calibre
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 4 years' experience in providing recommendations and insights via data analysis.
* Strong experience presenting data visualisation dashboards to senior stakeholders.
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and promote data driven initiatives within a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Systems Analyst
Loyalty, Retention and Customer Experience Manager
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent