Job description / Role
Overview of Duties / Main Responsibilities
- Guiding the Cooks and Commis and in the performance of their jobs.
- Ensuring daily storeroom requisitions and sufficient supplies during Kitchen operation.
- Establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in the Kitchen.
- Implement all the food policies and procedures in the Kitchen.
- Recognize good quality products and presentation.
- Check and maintain all service standards established for the Kitchen.
- Know and understand all the kitchen policies and procedures in food production.
- Assure sufficient mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menu according to recipe manuals.
- Assist the Chef de Partie in the production of the mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menus according to the standard recipes.
- Assist the Chef de Partie in the preparation and distribution of all food items to all outlets and functions.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Attend meetings and training sessions organized by the Hotel management for the position.
- Maintain high sanitation standard throughout the Kitchen and working stations.
- Ensure that subordinates personal hygiene is always up to the highest standard.
- Follow up and comply with the cleaning schedule established for the kitchen.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance to HACCP regulations.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Cooking
- 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.