Job description / Role
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced dermatologist to join our growing team
- You will have to perform examinations, diagnose patients, and establish treatment plans ,prescribe medications and hormone therapy treatments, perform cosmetic procedures to improve patient appearance and quality of life.
Candidate must have GCC experience and should be able to do the following with minimal supervision:
- Examine patient skin for abnormalities or malignancies
- Perform cosmetic techniques such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion
- Set patient goals and discuss treatment plan
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of patient
- Develop treatment plans for medications or skin therapy to help patient reach goal
- Prescribe medications, hormonal agents, or topical treatments, and monitor patient intake
- Recommend surgeons or other further treatments for advanced skin diseases
- Consult with surgeons on patient procedures
About the Company
If you are looking for an exceptional patient experience and excellent clinical care, then look no further than The Royal Hospital for Women in Riffa Views.
Choosing healthcare facilities is a big decision, often made more complex by the need to make comparisons between different hospitals. We make your life easier by offering a full range of clinical services for women – including the only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in the island’s numerous private hospitals.
Our facilities offer an extensive range of medical services including antenatal and a Well Woman clinic, gynaecology, endoscopy, health screening, bone densitometry (brittle bone detection), breast cancer screening and assisted conception (IVF). Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit will start with three cots and we will eventually expand the numbers to nine. We also have an emergency assessment unit with three bays, which is open 24 hours a day to fulfill your emergency medical needs.