Job description / Role
The Digital Marketing Director will work closely with the CMO to lead digital marketing initiatives that attract and convert new clients, whilst servicing existing ones better. You will be responsible for planning, evolving and managing the overall digital strategy by building and maintaining a digital roadmap.
A global leader in wealth strategy and investment opportunities. With offices in 5 countries and on 4 continents, their experienced team create partnerships with the world's top-tier financial firms to provide advice, guidance, knowledge and successful investment strategies to key clients across the globe.
* Develop compelling and clear creative launch briefs that reflect the business, product and customer needs
* Own the relationship between agency and IT,
* Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
* Asses current digital acquisition performance and paid channels such as search, display and Social Media
* Oversee Social Media accounts
* Define and track acquisition KPIs to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of digital platforms
* Technological capability, engage with data analytics to assess and report performance
In addition to a high-profile Digital Marketing Director remit, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer exceptional career growth.
Your successful background in building digital campaigns for financial services, plus expert knowledge of modern digital tools and methods, will drive innovation for the marketing team.
* Must have a minimum of 7 years' experience in marketing planning and execution
* Must have prior experience in the financial services domain
* Knowledge of multiple marketing channels and techniques - especially digital, data and performance
* Understanding of a range of digital media tools, including digital search engine optimization techniques, content management systems and analytics
* Up to speed with the latest marketing practices, from performance marketing and demand generation, to social and influencer marketing
* Planning and organizational skills to formulate long-term strategic plans
* Proficient in digital, social, and print advertising formats and methodologies
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Managing Director - Digital Marketing Agency
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Manager - Digital Marketing and Communication
Content Marketing Manager