Job description / Role
We are seeking suitable candidates for the role of Director -Operations and Marketing, for a leading client within the healthcare sector in the region. The Director will be responsible for meeting the strategic and financial objectives for the entity and its branches within the region.
• Oversee operations of all the branches and direct and manage the Branch heads across the region.
• Assist in achieving Financial KPIs and Operational Targets, managing the financial and cash management for the Branches and stock management for the branches.
• Develop and monitor daily KPIs dashboards and take necessary action to assure achieving financial targets
• Ensure customer satisfaction and top of class customer experience by developing processes and procedures to set a benchmark in customer experience within the branches
• Design and develop the core value proposition, product and pricing strategy for branches in various countries
• Research, design and develop complimentary products/ value added service to extract more value from the existing patient base
• Develop and execute branding and marketing plans to position of the company in each country
• Design and develop periodic market research, focus groups, mystery shopping and brand health matrix to assess the patient experience and top of mind awareness
• Oversee the staff selection & recruitment as well as manage the overall staff development.
• Standardized and cascade the company unified culture among employees in every branch through relevant actions and engagement programs
• Implement the company’s Digital strategy covering internal and external touch points (Online booking and scheduling, Website, applications, etc.)
• In charge of the Compliance & communication with ministry of health rules & regulations, Labour law, civil defence & other government requirement
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, preferably MBA from a reputed institute.
• At least ten years’ experience in a leadership role within the health care sector.
• Experience in managing large teams across different countries as well as communicate with a wide range of people at varying levels of the organisation and external parties.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent