Job description / Role
Are you an honest, trustworthy and reliable driver? This newly created role for a new firm in Bahrain is looking for an experienced driver to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Responsibility for the collection and delivery of the firms documents;
• Responsible for the pick up and drop off of the Partners, staff and clients of the firm;
• Other administrative tasks;
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Between 2 and 5 years experience of driving for a corporate firm;
* Excellent local knowledge of roads, buildings and landmarks;
* A polished presentation and friendly, positive attitude;
* Confident with liaising with senior management.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.