Job description / Role
• Seasoned & technically astute professional with over 15 years of expertise experience in Design, Estimation, Tendering, Material procurement, Installation, Testing, and Commissioning of Electrical works in Industrial and Multistoried buildings.
• Responsible Authorized person for switchgear installation, bus bar protection and installation, Supervision for laying overhear of HV/LV conductors from grid station up to receiving station along with transformer erection with outgoing breakers.
• Design, installation, Supervision, Testing, and Commissioning of Electrical services such as HV & LV installation jobs, electrical power, lighting, lightning protection, Fire Alarm, Bus Bar systems, Generator, Automatic Transfer Switches, UPS Systems, and Emergency Lighting Systems.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of various types of HV/LV faults
• To coordinate with the Engineering dept for production of building work drawings.
• Keeping track of revision to contract drawings.
• Coordinate with all the departments to ensure that all required information and material is available on time.
• Installation of HV switchgear, RMU, transformers, Main Panel, Sub main panel, MCCB, and Distribution Boards
• Responsible to coordinate with the Electricity and water authority distribution section to install the 11KV substation along with laying of high voltage cables.
• Test report verification, Notification of Defects, Drawing Mark up, Component & Scheme Test verification, Final/snag clearance inspection for HV Substation contracts - including, Line Feeder, Transformer Feeder, Reactor bays, Bus Coupler Bus section, Bus bar Protection Panels, CBF Protection feeders. Protection Modification projects – HV Line feeder Remote end Protection Modification for new Substation Feeders In line with Electricity and water authority the Kingdom of Bahrain
• Testing and commissioning of protective equipment such as C.T., V.T Protective relays testing (Both Mechanical and Numerical protective relays. Primary injection test for the C.T circuits, Outage scheduling, Protection scheme check, and trip logic test for all protective circuits. Sensitivity and Stability test for the Transformers and Bus Bar protection. AVR maintenance and parallel operation.
• Execution of professional lighting systems Installation, maintenance, and electrification of high-rise Buildings, Fiber optic cabling co-axial cabling & terminations, and Electrification. Involved in quantity surveying, Tendering, Estimation, and Execution of the above work. Drafting of desired circuits and getting approval from the Electrical departments –Bahrain.
• Responsible for Planning, execution of Transmission and Distribution term contract jobs, Network development 11KV & LV cable laying work, cable termination, and cable joint works.
• Installation, Supervision, Testing, and Commissioning of Street light Installation for Street lighting Department – Electricity and Water Authority and various ministries.
• Installation, Testing & Commissioning of High voltage systems like HV SF6, VCB Switchgears, 11,000/400 Volts Transformer, Low voltage systems like ACB, main panel, AHU panel, ATS panel and Generators, UPS system, etc.
• Co-ordination with the Clients, Consultants, and various departmental officials.
• Preparation of work schedules and progress reports, billing, and recovery of payments.
• Negotiation with suppliers/vendors, evaluation of project costs, preparation of project cost analysis, control budget, and presentations for management approval.
• Responsible for quality control and safety. Execution of works under planned outages & Permit To Work system
• Experience in Industrial lighting such as High bay, Medium bay, and Low bay, cable support systems in Coordination with clients for arranging shutdown.
• Experience of 10 to 15 years in Contracting Company
• Candidate should be working in Bahrain
• Excellent relationship management skills with an eye for detail & analytical mindset
• Self-motivated & goal-oriented team leader; with outstanding communication, interpersonal, analytical & presentation skills
• Experience in 11KV distribution protection along with work experience in11KV distribution substations.
• Experience in automation, modeling, and setting of various protection relays
• Familiar with transformer, breaker failure, and bus bar protection schemes
• Expertise in design, power system analysis, calculations, and project management
• Energetic team player with strong organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks independently and in a team environment
• Registered Professional Engineer (COEPP)
• Computer Skills: MS Office, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project, etc.
• Registered HV Authorization License
• Registered MTC License
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Senior Electrical Engineer (Site)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|
Senior Electrical Engineer - Site Supervision
Electrical Project Coordinator
|Saudi Arabia||6 Apr|