Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers, especially with regards to travel and accommodation for large scale film productions.
Responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members.
• Make detailed and accurate travel and accommodation arrangements for big teams of production crew and executives
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
BHD 300 to 400 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• We are looking for someone with strong organisation and communication skills.
• The ideal candidate would have experience in the travel and bookings industry and familiar with schedules, booking flights and accommodation and getting the best rate and deals.
About the Company
One stop for all production in Bahrain. High-end kit rental. Film & TV Series Production. Multi-Camera Broadcast. OB Van. Television Shows.
Assistant Manager 2
TGC Middle East
A Leading International Holding Company