Job description / Role
• Build strong internal relationships within the VAT practice, Indirect Tax and across other service lines;
• Assisting the team and seniors in Implementation of VAT in Bahrain;
• Drafting presentations, preparing documentation and deliverables on VAT matters for the seniors;
• Attitude towards learning and growing in the field of taxation;
• Effective time management to meet the strict deadlines;
• Assisting in interpretation of the VAT law and supporting in the project plans;
• Distinguish yourself by your organization skills, dynamism and motivation to learn and evolve.
• 0-1yr of work experience in the field Finance or Taxation
• CA or ACCA with an interest to towards Indirect Taxation
• Big 4 experience preferred
• Eager to apply your accounting knowledge to the field of VAT and become a VAT expert
• Attention to details
• Availability to travel within the GCC
• MS Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Word & MS Excel)
• Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
• Fluent in Arabic (Optional)
About the Company
MMJS is a consulting firm that is focused on adding value to its clients business through Tax, Technology and Management Consulting. Strategically located in Bahrain, Oman, UAE, Kuwait and KSA to support clients across GCC.. Having served 300+ clients, MMJS has acquired the trust of many multi-national and Government clients through uncompromising quality of work. MMJS Consulting is a Kreston Menon Group entity which is part of the globally renowned Kreston International group.
Our VAT leadership and the team consists of experienced, passionate and ambitious staff who have VAT implementation, Advisory, Compliance and VAT Audit experience across various industries in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and the Far East. The team is competent to provide an end-to-end solution in relation to VAT in GCC countries.