Job description / Role
Michael Page are exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of a global manufacturing business based in Bahrain. Reporting into the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will lead the accounting department and become responsible for reporting, budgeting, forecasting and producing financial statements. Please note, Bahraini nationals can be considered for this position.
The largest aluminium manufacturing business in the region and third most globally. They supply customers with bespoke aluminium products across the world and offer employees the opportunity the progress and develop.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
* Monitor the management of the controlling (full P&L)
* Monitor the management of the full financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement) of the legal entity
* Manage, direct and control the 2 people accounting team (accounting, tax)
* Monthly closing process and monthly reporting (SAP, HFM)
* Provide monthly relevant analysis and preparation of monthly performance review
* Direction and responsibility for Budgets and Forecasts processes
* Responsible for external and internal audits.
* Competitive plus company benefits package
* Bahraini national - essential
* Previous exposure in a similar Finance Manager position
* Accounting degree
* Experience of SAP and Hyperion
* Highly analytical
* Auditing/big 4 background
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.