Job description / Role
A leading business accelerator specializing in supporting start-ups by offering top legal support, mentoring, training and coaching programs to their clients. As well as providing numerous partnerships and a wide reaching network, the accelerator will also provide entrepreneurs with office space, seed funding, business development workshops that are tailored to the client’s needs and specifications.
They are currently looking to recruit finance manager to be based in Bahrain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Liaison work with internal and external auditors, banks and regulatory agencies.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures .
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Must be a Bahraini national
• Must have 3-5 years of experience
• Must have investment experience
• A degree in Banking and Finance/ Accounting is required
• The candidate must have some legal background, coordinating with the chairman, managing director
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering