Job description / Role
- Maintain personal contact with customers when and wherever possible.
- To welcome and familiarize with accommodation, assist in ushering guests during registration, and check out procedure in a friendly and professional manner. Provide all guests with a high level of friendly, courteous, personalized and efficient service.
- To provide telecommunication services that are efficient and courteous.
- Relay calls effectively and quickly to the relevant parties and where necessary, transmitting accurate messages.
- Beware of any VIPs, long-stay and return guests staying in the hotel and raising the necessary amenities that of.
- Checking VIP rooms before guest arrival in ensuring that room is in perfect condition and that all necessary VIP amenities have been placed in room
- Be alert to anticipate guests' needs and desires.
- Handle all guest complaints tactfully and pass on to the GSO or Duty Manger immediately for follow- up in situations that require added attention.
- Preparation, replenishment and service of welcome drinks, dates and cold towels upon guest arrival to lobby area.
- Ensure that tidiness, upkeep and mice en scene of the lobby area in line with the hotel's aesthetics.
- Crowd control with within the reception area in ensuring all guests are attended to in order of sequence.
- Be well informed of local tourist information.
- Be able to anticipate guest needs.
- Help promote and sell the hotels facilities at every opportunity.
- Maintain a good product knowledge.
- Carry out the daily duties outlined in work schedule efficiently and accurately.
- Attend all department meetings as required.
- Ensures that all systems are updated accurately and that records and filing are complete and sound in all areas of the Front Office.
- Ensures that whichever section he / she is assigned to, he / she is an independent and knowledgeable worker and fulfills all expectations according to hotel policies and procedures as well as for full customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that all relevant parties within the hotel are provided with the full and correct information at all times.
- Provide other departments with the information they require to ensure the hotel's smooth operation e.g. accommodation extensions (if clearance is clarified), early departures and arrivals for Housekeeping etc.
- Keep an accurate log of all unusual incidents, problems and items for follow up by next shift.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential Russian, English
- Essential and optional requirements
- Fluent in Russian & English Language
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.