Job description / Role
Pioneering in Card Processing and Payment Service, the company provides financial services and solutions to the Middle East region.
They are currently looking for a Head of Business Development to be based in Bahrain.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the development and refinement of company’s vision and strategy.
• Support the corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium, and long-term profitability and shareholder returns.
• Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
• Develop, review, and report on the business support division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team.
• Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decision and new business development results.
• Competitor and marketing analysis.
• Develop and lead the business development team, in sourcing, managing, and implementing new business development.
• Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising, and promotional planning through the marketing department.
• Present a budget for board approval and prudently manage resources within those budgetary guidelines according to the company policy and within ethical governance guideline.
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in its market and with all staff, customer, suppliers, partners, and regulatory/ official bodies.
• Build and lead an effective and cohesive management team
• Coaching and developing more junior members of the team, as well as evaluating and monitoring departmental KPIs.
Qualification & Requirements:
• 10+ year’s industry experience in strategic, business development, channel partner, or product line marketing role.
• Master degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Expertise and relationships in one or more related (i.e.: banking, credit card, financial sector)
• Effective communication skills in all modes (in person, telephone, written) with customers at all levels (in person, telephone, written) including strong presentation skills.
• Translate customer’s business needs into product language.
• Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking and financial modeling skills.
• Demonstrated ability to use good judgement when making business decisions and performing tasks; able to successfully navigate ambiguous work situations.
• Solid organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
• Ability to capture and compellingly communicate product value and get paid for it.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director of Strategy & Business Development
Center Manager - Business Centre
A Leading Company
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Diversified Holding Company