This position is closed or expired.
See other Healthcare jobs
KPMG - Executive Search and Selection (ESS)
Our client is a well known Hospital in the region and is seeking to recruit a Hospital Administrator who will be responsible for the operational side of newly established hospital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Experience in setting up hospitals from concept to operations is required.
Duties - PRE OPERATIONAL PERIOD
- Coordinate and manage with the Hospital Director for establishment of the Project in Bahrain
- Develop Policies and Procedures for all key functions of the hospital
- Identify and recruit key staff for the hospital
- Establish contact with relevant Government authorities to streamline
- All other necessary tasks required up to the completion of the project
- Responsible to oversee the new project initiatives and manage all aspect including licensing, project management.
Duties – POST OPERATIONAL PERIOD
Responsible for overall management of the affair of the health care services of the hospital and ensure compliance with the hospital policies and procedure
- Personnel & Staffing
- Finances & reporting
- Facility operations
- Health & Safety and risk management issues
- Admissions and discharge of patients
- Casualty and outpatient services and bed allocation.
- Other hospital administration functions.
- Monitor the effectiveness of services and make recommendations for improvement.
Graduate/Post graduate qualification in Hospital Management is desirable.
- Minimum 7 - 8 years mainly handling Hospital Operations management.
- Held leadership positions in a healthcare environment
Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to discuss the role in detail.
About the Company
KPMG Executive Search & Selection (ESS) helps clients to find the senior and middle management resource they seek, through targeted talent acquisition and assessment.