Job description / Role
A well known regional business is seeking a Bahrain National HR Manager to support with day to day HR activities and operations.
A well known regional business headquartered in Bahrain
* Maintain structured policies and procedures for the region
* Manage performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
* Support regional recruitment initiatives
* Training & development of employees including leadership development
* Handle employee relations
* Drive employee engagement initiatives
* Provide administrative support to employee lifecyle
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
* Must be Bahraini National (passport holder)
* Must have 5+ years HR generalist experience in large company
* Degree educated
* Strong operational experience, confidently handle all aspects of the employee lifecycle autonomously
* Organised, with good communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Human Resources Manager