Job description / Role
Scope of Work:
As an IT Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel & resort.
Additionally responsible for Information Technology issues, products, and services at the property. Provides user training and support of all property/site systems, network enhancements, hardware and software support. Also maintains inventory of all hardware products and software licenses, and reviews maintenance agreements.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
BHD 800 to 900 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Airline Ticket every two years to employee point of origin
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Experience in Hospitality Industry (4-5 stars hotels)
About the Company
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.