Job description / Role
Our client is a leading IT Consultancy group who have won a number of significant projects across the region. As a result, there is an urgent need for a competent IT Project & Client Manager to join the organization and act as the interface between the Technology Team and the Client Partners. If you have a good understanding of virtualization and Cloud implementation in addition to exceptional interpersonal skills then please apply.
• Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
• Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements
• Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
• Adhere to established processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, set project quality and performance standards, and assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects
• Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or similar field.
• 3-5+ years of project management experience
• Previous success in delivering complex IT projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional English language skills required
• Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skillsets.
• Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
IT Project Manager
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Senior IT Manager
IT Project Manager
IT Senior Officer - Systems & Monitoring
Robert Half International (RHI)
Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
Manpower Middle East