Job description / Role
Lead Project Engineer (Distributed Control System- Experience in Honeywell, Yokogawa, Emerson, Invensys, ABB systems)
To lead the Project detailed engineering, design, assembly and testing team of various Control Systems as per the Project specification requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Lead the Project Engineering Team in a project.
• Reviewing the Customer Project technical requirements, Specifications and Standards.
• Preparation and review of work procedures and hardware/ product specifications.
• Reporting to the Project Manager on day to day activities.
• Performing and reviewing the detailed engineering, design, assembly and testing of the system as per the Customer requirements.
• Preparation and review of Bill Of Material for various Systems.
• Coordination with Customer Engineers for technical issues.
• Preparation and review of Purchase Order for various Projects Materials.
• Assisting the Project Engineer and Senior Project Engineer as and when required for technical issues.
• Coordination with Lead System Engineer for technical interface.
• Arranging Internal Meeting/ Project walk through for achieving Project milestones.
• Project Progress Monitoring and control.
• Adhering to the Project Schedule & Project Quality Plan.
• Preparation of scope of work deviations and tracking.
• Coordination with Document Controller for Control of Project documentation and QC Engineer for Inspection and Testing related activities.
• Participating site acceptance test, commissioning and start-up activities.
Qualification and Experience
• A Degree in Engineering Field, Preferably in Instrumentation or Electronics or Electrical.
• Minimum 10 years experience in the field of Instrumentation and Control System Field.
• Pro-active, Self Motivated, Team Player.
• Project Design Engineering analysis and techniques.
• Strong Leadership quality.
• Knowledge of IT basics and Microsoft Applications.
• Project Report writing skills.
• Project Design Engineering Packages and related Software.
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.