Job description / Role
Our client provides education, training, research and consultancy in leadership, management, education, professional development, knowledge and information management and organizational development to individuals and organizations within various sectors.
• Co-directing and co-administering MSc programmes as required
• Lecturing and delivering training on Masters, Postgraduate Diploma, Diploma programmes and professional development courses as required
• Engaging in, supervising, facilitating and publishing research
• Participating in the development of blended learning systems for course delivery, ensuring continuous quality improvement in our programmes, systems and customer care services.
• Participating in and contributing to the Institute's governance and management processes
• Committing to the development of courses and modules and their delivery as assigned across day, evening, open and distance/e-learning programmes across various locations
• Supervising students and assisting in the selection of topics and the submission of dissertations, action learning projects and theses on various programmes, as required
• Forming links and liaising with other third level institutions/management institutes /other such bodies in order to keep up to date in developments in the market.
• PhD/Doctorate in management/leadership/quality sciences or a cognate discipline is essential. A strong background in quality management would be a distinct advantage
• Significant experience of teaching and assessing postgraduate students in a higher education institution.
• Motivation to undertake research is essential
• Experience gained in a management and leadership role especially in quality improvement, risk management and the application of quality improvement systems in the healthcare, education or similar sectors.
• Experience of providing education and training at postgraduate level is required
• 5-7 years relevant work experience
• Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
• Personal drive, energy and enthusiasm to deliver and inspire the achievement and delivery of excellent results
• Strong commitment to quality improvement
• Commitment to internal and external customer service
• Capability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of real/ virtual team
• Ability to work flexibly, to travel, and adapt to evolving needs in a changing and multicultural environment.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering