Job description / Role
About the client:
- When it opened in October 1969, the waters of the Arabian Gulf were literally just a stones throw away and over the ensuing years, the Hotel has undergone extensive change, modernization and refurbishment and yet throughout has remained the Island’s most consistent, successful and popular hotel.
- With 357 rooms, it is Bahrain’s largest hotel and given the wide choice of facilities and services caters for both the business and leisure guests.
- Good English
- Height is not less than 170 cm
- Experience Required.
- Creates positive, memorable, and efficient guest interactions within the hotel lobby and front desk.
- Provides engaging, entertaining, and inspiring guest service; meeting or exceeding property standards.
- Proactively greets guests within the lobby environment, identifying needs and fulfilling appropriately.
About the Company
Professional Recruitment Consultancy proving end to end recruitment solutions worldwide. TREC International has been committed to providing both clients and candidates with an unrivalled level of service. We are specialist in sourcing candidates from Europe region. As we know Europeans are proved to be well educated, competent and highly motivated. Hiring candidates from Europe also means to treat your personnel cost with care. We believe partnering with the right recruitment specialist can add value to your business and simply make your life easier. Our mission is to be a leader in matching demand for and supply of talent and HR services.