Job description / Role
We are recruiting for our multinational client in the O&G industry. Listed on the NYSE, this is an excellent opportunity for a young and career hungry candidate to thrive. A career path is clearly defined, and within 2-3 years the incumbent can expect to become Financial Controller.
• Preparation and Reporting of monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
• Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations on the ERP system.
• Preparing monthly rolling forecast and annual operating plan.
• Managing the internal and external audit process.
• Highly detailed variance analysis.
• Managing the AP and AR process.
• Responsible for VAT compliances in Bahrain
• Assisting in Quarterly business review process
• Managing the relationship with banks and AP outsourcing partner
• Ensure internal controls are in place and adherence to SOX guidelines
• Responsible for payment run to the vendors
• Supporting the Finance team in the local market with a view of being promoted to a controller level within the next 2-3 years
• Confident liaising with US Corporate team generally Treasury, Tax and FP&A
• Business Partner with Operations
• Streamline purchasing process for Bahrain in line with SOX guidelines.
BHD 1,300 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: family status
• Qualified Accountant (CPA, CA, ACCA, CIMA, CMA) with 3-5 yrs PQE
• Experience in the O&G or engineering industry in a large MNC
• SOX experience is desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly proficient in management reporting, monthly accounting, financial analysis / FP&A
• Ability to quickly progress to FC level for a multinational US company
• Local GCC VAT experience would be preferable
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Human Capital House
Financial Reporting Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Robert Half International (RHI)
Dubai Parks and Resorts