Job description / Role
• Developing strategies and tactics to promote Alyex’s corporate name and brand values.
• Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
• Managing development of marketing objectives, strategies and action plans, while ensuring alignment to the corporate strategies.
• Responsible for planning marketing initiatives, market communications and events.
• Responsible for reporting on all marketing activities to management.
• Ensure that products and services are well communicated and promoted to different clients’ sectors.
• Keeping abreast of the money exchange and money exchange market, and proactively predict and utilize market opportunities for current stability and future growth.
• Ensure keeping adherence to the regulatory requirements by coordinating and communicating on continuous bases with Head of Compliance & Risk Management.
• Ensure investigating various organic and evolving tools of acquisition and retention opportunities in the field of exchange and money transfers.
• Ensure that the products & services mix catering for money exchange and transfers market needs and ensure in coordination with Finance that appropriate packaging and pricing tools are applied.
• BSC degree in Marketing.
• Certified Marketing Analyst (CMA) is preferred.
• 3-5 years’ experience in marketing field.
• Solid knowledge of web-site analytics tools (i.e. on-line marketing, web-trends, products & packages, etc.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Specialized analytical and research skills.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Strong creativity outlook.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills geared towards all levels of the organization, press, media and marketing agencies.
About the Company
Al Yousuf Exchange is one of the oldest exchange companies in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Al Yousuf Exchange, established in 1973, has always been one of the leading exchange companies in the region for more than four decades. Through an extended network of branches covering all major commercial areas in the Kingdom of Bahrain, Exchange offers a full range of financial services including local and foreign currency exchange, currency transfer, bank transfer to the bank, and door to door transfers, through a wide range of companies around the world.
Al Yousuf also provides specialized services to companies and institutions in the field of currency exchange and remittances.
Al Yousuf Exchange is synonymous with trust and integrity. Al Yousuf Exchange is committed to providing its customers with the best exchange rates with the highest quality of services at the lowest possible price. Al Yousuf Exchange operates through its network of branches every month throughout the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
KKT Orthopedic Spine Center
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||23 Apr|
Product & Marketing Manager
Head of Marketing