Job description / Role
KPMG’s strategy practice is recruiting. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients.
Our Solution Propositions Include:
KPMG Strategy works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles.
• Enterprise-wide transformation
• Growth strategy
• Operating strategy
At the start of your career with us, you can expect to become an integral part of a talent-driven, high performance culture. It is an exciting time to join KPMG Strategy as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
• Build client relationships to be seen as the ‘go to’ person and a trusted advisor by senior executives
• Lead, design and finalise client deliverables, including shaping the overall problem solving approach
• Undertake scoping and fee negotiation on standard engagements
• Actively develop own knowledge and expertise in chosen propositions / sectors
• Motivate, coach and develop project team members
• Provide constructive upwards feedback
• Demonstrate an analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
• Demonstrate confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
• Track record of leading complex, international projects in a consulting or corporate environment
• Experience with Financial Services Clients is a must
• Demonstrate ability to build and commercialize relationships with senior executives
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Typically with 7-10 years of relevant experience in a Strategy Consulting Firm
• Master’s Degree from a leading institution
About the Company
KPMG Executive Search & Selection (ESS) helps clients to find the senior and middle management resource they seek, through targeted talent acquisition and assessment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods & Heavy Industries
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent