Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager in Bahrain with experience in banking/ financial services groups.
• Development online and offline strategies: Drive multi-channel communication strategy and execution;
• Dealing with advertising agencies;
• Overlook the “voice and image of the company”: content management supervision by ensuring consistency with brand guidelines, driving all outbound communication and managing qualitative and timely execution;
• Campaign and life cycle management: Build and execute a marketing calendar in coordination with all previously stated units and local teams to drive customer acquisition, spend, loyalty and retention.
• At least 5 years experience in marketing of financial services or banks or communication agency
• Proven experience of managing a team
• Digital marketing expertise and track record
• Solid agency management experience or communication agency background is a strong plus
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.