Marketing Manager - Luxury Automotive
Job description / Role
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the dealership's customer base and the automotive retail market in the area to develop effective programs for soliciting business.
Automotive Marketing Manager - Essential Duties
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure market share and profitability of products and/or services.
- Plans and oversees the dealership's advertising and promotional activities including print, electronic and direct mail media.
- Develops and executes monthly and annual marketing budgets.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long-range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of dealership products and/or services.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies regarding ongoing campaigns.
- Works with writers and artists; oversees copywriting, design, layout, paste-up, and production of promotional materials.
- Creates and prepares all print advertising, radio and TV commercials, billboards, direct mail pieces, in-store point-of-purchase merchandising aids, interior and exterior signs, off-site displays, news releases and stories.
- Works with the dealer and general sales manager to develop upcoming ad campaigns.
- Communicates marketing efforts to all dealership employees.
- Acts as liaison with news media.
- Acts as liaison with the manufacturer regarding merchandising.
- Attends pertinent marketing/sales promotion meetings conducted by the manufacturer and dealer associations.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance.
- Researches, analyzes and monitors financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and to minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Communicates with dealership employees to keep abreast of customer attitudes, demographics, buying habits etc.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs and interests.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, media placement, and merchandising policy.
- Seeks out and uses industry sources and consumer information.
- Prepares marketing and other reports and presents them to dealership management.
- Develops surveys and other marketing tools.
- Tracks marketing results to be certain that marketing objectives are achieved within designated budgets. Takes corrective action when necessary.
- Attends monthly managers meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.)
- Two to four years related experience
- Luxury Automotive background
- Demonstrable ability of marketing luxury and bespoke vehicles
- Arabic language a plus
- Willing to relocate if needed
- GCC experience required
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
MAYKS HR Consulting
General Manager - Luxury Automotive
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Business Development Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
|Middle East||2 Feb|