A Leading Company In Bahrain
Job description / Role
• Jointly manage a global supply chain consisting of over 60 suppliers.
• Ensure scheduled orders are delivered on time in full.
• Develop a template to support regular Supplier Business Reviews.
• Build on existing relationships with the supplier base.
• Communicate any supply or supplier risks to the planning team.
• Work with suppliers to produce recovery plans when required.
• Arrange Logistics for orders requiring collection.
• Assist the purchasing team with the expediting of New Product/Prototype parts
• Work with vendors to solve invoicing issues
• Reduce inventory costs by analysing supplier performance and risk.
• Visit suppliers when necessary to carry out reviews and audits.
• Experience in oil & gas would be an advantage
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload
• Advanced MS Excel user.
• Cross-functional business team environment experience preferred
• Proven ability to self-manage and deliver on time
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships internally and externally
• Reliable and flexible in their approach
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Able to work under pressure
About the Company
A leading company in Bahrain.