Job description / Role
Royal Hospital For women and Children is looking for Experienced and licensed Midwives.
The role of midwife will be as follows:
• Perform gynecological exams
• Educate patients on health, nutrition, and family planning
• Take patient vital signs
• Perform tests to obtain information about patients’ medical conditions
• Counsel expectant mothers on birthing plans, including hospital care, birthing centers, and other options
• Provide emotional care for mothers during birth
• Arrange prenatal planning and care for mothers
• Prepare for birthing by following all health and safety standards
• Coach mother through birthing process
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited School of Nursing and Midwifery
• Certification Board; additional education and certification a plus
• Must be registered a midwife with NHRA license.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Compassionate and caring of patients
• Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
• Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
• Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate
About the Company
If you are looking for an exceptional patient experience and excellent clinical care, then look no further than The Royal Hospital for Women in Riffa Views.
Choosing healthcare facilities is a big decision, often made more complex by the need to make comparisons between different hospitals. We make your life easier by offering a full range of clinical services for women – including the only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in the island’s numerous private hospitals.
Our facilities offer an extensive range of medical services including antenatal and a Well Woman clinic, gynaecology, endoscopy, health screening, bone densitometry (brittle bone detection), breast cancer screening and assisted conception (IVF). Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit will start with three cots and we will eventually expand the numbers to nine. We also have an emergency assessment unit with three bays, which is open 24 hours a day to fulfill your emergency medical needs.