Job description / Role
An online shopping company headquartered in Bahrain. It specializes in nutrition, fitness, well- being.
They are currently looking for a Mobile Application developer (React Native) to be based in Bahrain.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering