Job description / Role
Money Market and Fixed Income Associate - Bahraini Nationals
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To assist asset owner in managing day to day activities, which includes in analysing investment opportunities in public markets and formally writing up investment memorandums and presentations for various investment committees.
• Day to day monitoring the investment universe of our client base direct and indirect investments.
• Monthly monitoring and analysis of externally managed and internally managed funds.
• Liaising with other departments and providing them with relevant up to date information.
• To assists, asset owner in analysing and building the tools and templates in excel and other internal systems.
• Assisting the money market dealer in his day to day trading activities.
• Assisting the asset owner in due diligence procedures.
• Assisting the head of department in active portfolio management.
• Taking initiative in developing and streamlining day to day business activities.
• Performing investment performance monitoring.
• Ongoing due diligence on internal managers and external potentials.
• Recommending best course of action.
• Liaise with various departments to streamline business activities.
• Bachelor's Degree and equivalent professional
• Minimum 4 - 8 years of relevant experience, or minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Prior experience in Money Market, Public Market, Investment Memorandums and Fixed Income
• Must be fluent in Arabic & English.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Planning & Analysis Associate
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|