This position is closed or expired.
See other Customer Service jobs
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day moving operation of the area/territory.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to ensure customer issues are resolved
- Counsel clients to ensure the best ongoing experience regarding their household goods shipments, pack outs, deliveries, fine arts, etc.
- Manage the expectations of both domestic and international customers
- Assist with answering questions and offering solutions in order to offer the best moving services
- Liaise with moving operations, customer service reps, sales and crew leaders in order to stay up to date on customer needs, service developments, insurance matters, etc.
- Actively support our preferred supplier relationships
- Work closely with Pricing Analyst and Quoting department to best price services and jobs for the most cost-effective solutions
- Confirm transport and service quotes from agents and vendors, and request a discount when possible
- Request and book export and import shipments with agents and vendors
- Waybill documentation for outgoing and incoming shipments
- Check required customs documentation for import and export shipments
- Monitor documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments
- Close jobs with actual cost calculations (approved by regional operations manager)
- Assist the crew leader with any unique crew skill set or equipment requirements to handle pack outs, deliveries, shipments
- Coordinate the shipments schedule with crew leader and customs specialist
- Prepare main documents for individual moves
- Daily update of electronic files and documents required throughout the cycle of each household goods moving service
- Meet or exceed service metrics and revenue capture expectations
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Moving industry
- Minimum 2 years Moving Coordination experience
- Strong English skills
- Preference of minimum of college degree
- Positive attitude with strong customer service focus
About the Company
For over 25 years, Move One has provided seamless international logistics, relocations, moving, and pet transportation services across the globe. A leader in emerging and frontier markets, we understands our customer requirements and difficulties they face operating in challenging environments.
Move One has provided project logistics in support for military, humanitarian organizations, and the energy sector throughout the developing world. With operations in Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Middle East, and most recently the African region. Move One has the necessary experience, local knowledge, and resources to execute on any logistic project.
When it’s Not Just a Box.