Job description / Role
As a paralegal in the Residential Conveyancing team, you will focus on UK residential new builds. You will work as part of a small collaborative team to undertake due diligence in relation to off plan UK residential new builds for buyers and developers.
Leading UK law firm with an established presence in Bahrain.
* Working as part of a small team to undertake due diligence in relation to off plan UK residential new builds for buyers and developers.
* Investigating title, reviewing searches and property information, raising enquiries; preparing and issuing reports on title.
* Exchanging contracts, dealing with completions and conducting transactions.
* Undertaking general conveyancing matters.
* Taking instructions and reporting directly to clients.
* Drafting completion and financial statements
* Taking responsibility and being the client's first point of contact.
* Attractive remuneration package
* Opportunity to work with leaders in their field
* Dynamic environment
* Experienced in dealing with UK residential new builds
* 3+ years of experience in a residential conveyancing team
* Common law qualified
* Strong client management skills
* Ability to support and work as part of a small collaborative team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.