Job description / Role
This is the perfect role for a multi-faceted, driven Office Manager looking for a role in a newly opened office in Bahrain.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing this law office and conduct the following functions:
• Directly supervise office staff and ensure training is adequately undertaken and implementing firm policies;
• Assist the Managing Partner with recruitment matters for both legal and support staff;
• Manage all HR responsibilities including orientations and arranging visas;
• Liaise with the local suppliers including building and facilities contacts, office supplied, travel agencies etc;
• Point of contact for the global finance support team.
• Managing the diary and arranging local and interstate travel and meetings;
• File and document management;
• Opening and closing of the office every day;
• Office administration including filing, photocopying, typing, binding, and telephone management.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• At least 3 years experience in business management gained within a professional environment;
• Previous experience to facilitate and coordinate operational resources;
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects;
• Experience of managing staff would be advantageous;
• Strong IT skills;
• Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Robert Half International (RHI)
Irwin & Dow