Operational Risk Consultant
Job description / Role
Our client is one of the leading banks in the Kingdom of Bahrain and MENA, which was established 20+ years ago. They are currently looking for a Consultant - Operational Risk to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operational Risk Event reporting.
• Coordination for error resolution.
• Monitoring Key Risk Indicators.
• Management and Regulatory Reporting.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related subject.
• Chartered Account qualification.
• Previous work experience in the Banking industry.
• Data Access and Reporting skills.
• Vulnerability Assessments.
• Ad Hoc Reporting.
• Oral/Written Communications skills.
• Risk Management skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering