Job description / Role
Are you a team player with an excellent structured style of management and negotiating skills? Do you have 10 years business experience in MEP, maintenance and 5 years’ experience in GCC handling multi projects as operations manager? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Our client is one of the well-known conglomerate in the GCC that deals with Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Machinery, etc. They’re offering great development programs, plus tax-free salary with paid annual leave, full family medical insurance, end of service and much more.
The successful candidate will be responsible with:
- Responsible for all projects profitability, quality and work schedule.
- Contract, project and management, cost controls of the project and clarify and grey point with the client.
- Meets with clients to resolve claims, disputes and issues holding progress of the jobs in collaboration with I&E commercial management team.
- Ensure timely submission and settlement of invoices.
- Liaise with project and site managers’ progress report of all the projects.
- Develop weekly review of HSE and quality progress, productivity and cost control for all projects.
- Assist BD & Proposal team in major tenders as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- 10 Years business experience in MEP, maintenance.
- 5 Years’ experience in GCC handling multi projects as operations manager.
- Must to fully aware of quality systems and can perform regular audits to convince that he complies with it.
- Must be familiar with different process equipment’s, welding techniques, welding tools and equipment, testing and quality control measures.
- Knowledge of O&M market and repair of valves, pumps and motors (workshops)
- Must be aware of Industry Standards and Relevant International Codes.
- Must have proven leadership qualities and be able to organize a large site maintenance team of different disciplines and manage the site organisation independently.
- Must be conversant with the various contracts and the contracting system and must have authority to act on all aspects of the work for the company.
- Should have considerable experience in the Oil and Gas / Petrochemical sector.
If you’re looking for the next step in your managerial career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Construction & Engineering
- Hospitality & Retail
- HR & Business Support
- IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & FMCG
- Property & Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Search & Selection
- Facilities Management
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital