Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Real Estate Developer is looking to hire a Paralegal / Legal Assistant in Bahrain Office.
Provide administrative support to the Legal Department.
• Liaising with various government authorities to obtain licenses and process transactions as required.
• Assisting with contract reviews and proofreading.
• Maintain and update legal templates.
• Preparing legal documents, tracking changes and follow up.
• File management.
• Ad hoc project work.
• Research and report preparation.
• Diary management and meeting bookings.
• Assisting as necessary to ensure compliance with reporting and regulatory requirements under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Degree in Law, business or relevant field, from a recognized University
• Arabic and English language/translation skills are essential.
• 1 year of experience in the legal, real estate or financial services fields
• Exposure to corporate and commercial experience in licensing matters.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.