Job description / Role
As the People & Change Manager you will be working for a global professional services firm based in Bahrain. The role will report to the HRD and have 2 direct repartee's you will be involved in all aspects of strategic HR and consulting as well as being strongly versed in business development.
The client is a global firm operating in 145 countries around the world, this role will involve change management, org design and restructuring and will require a strategic HR professional from industry.
The Key responsibilities of the role will involve:
Change management-Assesses organisations readiness and develops change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance through:
* Applying a structured methodology and leading change management activities.
* Supporting communication efforts.
* Focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures
* Supporting training efforts.
* Identifies development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues.
* Plans and seeks opportunities to allocate team members responsibilities that will enable them to learn new skills that align to their goals.
* Effectively supports and manages under performance, in line with local guidance and policies.
* Executes projects to a level that meet member firm's Quality standards within commercial context.
* Manages scope and delivers timely and quality deliverables.
* Communicates risk and issues early to Leaders as appropriate
* Holds review(s) on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning. * Works on CPD to maintain professional status/ accreditation.
A Competitive salary package + relocation costs
The Successful candidate will have/be:
* Expertise in organisation change management in public/ private sector in the GCC region, dealing with many different disciplines, from behavioural and social to information and business solutions in order to recognise the changes in the broader business environment and entities towards implementing the project's objectives.
* Experience developing change strategies and producing organisation wide communications to support.
* Solid understanding of project management methodology.
* Demonstrated experience conducting workshops/ training's with business partners and employees experiencing change.
* Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
* Arabic speaker is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional HR Manager
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Regional HR Manager
Manager - Strategy and Operations
HR Transformation Manager - BIG 4
NSI & Bluefin Talent