Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Types minutes, letters, circulars , memos , reports, forms, contracts and other correspondences including those of a confidential nature; sees their mailing or distribution to all concerned.
• Takes down and transcribed dictations and minutes of meetings such as Executive committee and Department Heads meetings' drafts routine or simple correspondence for approval of superior.
• Files correspondence, memos, reports, and other related materials for ready reference; maintains individual files for each concessionaire and expatriates ' transfers obsolete material to inactive file or storeroom.
• Receives screens and places phone calls and arranges appointments for hotel manager.
• Receives, screens office callers and visitors; schedules and sets up appointments.
• Receives, opens, and reads all inter-office memos and incoming mail for the hotel Manager, except those marked "Confidential or Personal" ; brings to superior's attention those which are urgent and important requiring his action; forwards to appropriate personnel mail which they can attend to; dispatches all outgoing mail.
• Operates fax machines and sending faxes, including those of confidential nature for the hotel Manager.
• Receives, dates, opens, and forwards to the hotel Manager all incoming faxes, forwards copies of it to appropriate departments.
• Maintains trace file containing list of letters or reports, which have to be prepared on specific dates in the future; informs the hotel Manager or other personnel concerned of it at appropriate time; assists in clarifying to those personnel the details of, and requirements for carrying out such activities.
• Ensures that conference rooms are cleaned and furnished with necessary materials for hotel meetings and conferences; reminds personnel who are supposed to attend; sees to it that snacks, lunch & other food stuffs are served to participants as instructed.
• Maintains adequate stock of office supplies; accomplishes necessary requisitions.
• Prepares daily absences/Tardiness report for all personnel in the executive office; submits it to personnel.
• Ensures proper handling, use maintenance of office equipment and supplies and the cleanliness and maintenance of her office and that of her superior.
• Keeps track of activities and whereabouts of the driver - Executive Office; notifies latter of his assignments.
• Performs duties as may be assigned.
• Level of Education Others Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
• 1 to 2 years Languages essential Arabic
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Executive Assistant
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
KKT Orthopedic Spine Center