Job description / Role
My client built the copper tube manufacturing facility in Bahrain. They achieved a number of key milestones that helped in adding value to their portfolio companies, built their sector expertise and added new companies to their portfolio.
The Process Engineer can analyze operation methods and find efficient alternatives. The Process Engineer will be responsible for delivering regular recommendations on how to maintain staff levels and lower costs, while meeting all of the quality standards set forth by the company and government regulations. The successful candidate will work side-by-side with the management staff to discover inefficiencies in business processes and then determine the best ways to bring our methods in line with our financial goals.
• Analyse work flows within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together
• Review the KPI monitoring systems and determine ways to improve their ability to maintain company operations
• Create an analytical process that justifies business decisions
• Calculate new product manufacturing processes.
• Implement and develop new business processes.
• Any other reasonable assignment may be request or assign by your Direct Manager.
Job Requirements: Candidates must have the following skills;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Integrity & honesty.
• Ability to keep a confidence.
• Ability to train other people.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline required (Master’s preferred)
• Impeccable math and statistical analysis skills
• Excellent eye for detail
• Six sigma or LEXN preferred, but not required.
• Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment.
• Full time job.
• Able to be on call if needed.
• Team work, Office & factory Environment.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering