Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages key client projects
• Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope
• Oversee all aspects of projects.
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
• Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Lead and direct the work of others
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Perform other related duties as assigned
- Four-year university degree or college diploma required, preferably in the field of Engineering.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in this field, preferably healthcare projects.
About the Company
Founded in the year 1996, Dr. A Velumani, a BARC scientist turned entrepreneur, fathered Thyrocare. Thyrocare Technologies Limited has emerged to be the biggest leader and a trendsetter in the Indian Diagnostic Industry. It spans over 1000 plus dedicated service providers across India who cater to the diagnostic needs of end user and small laboratories who outsource the high-end tests to Thyrocare.
Focused on metabolic chronic disorders, Thyrocare works on intelligently packaged preventive care profiles.
Today, the rise in health calamities due to changing lifestyle has inspired the company to make preventive healthcare as its prime focus! Embracing a test menu of over 200 tests under different technologies, to detect the ever rising health issues; Thyrocare operates with a 24x7 functional Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai - India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing Laboratory (RPL) in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia.
The laboratory automation Aptio, a unified solution for pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical phases, has the capacity to handle 100,000 samples every day. With an error-free processing, around Currently it handles 50,000 samples every day with over 200,000 investigations every night, before midnight and only in night. This is ably supported with its unmatched speed with a synchrony of Air cargo logistics and barcoded, bi-directional systems connecting the country to its laboratory seamlessly.
Along with technologies, automation and tests, Quality remained the heart of Thyrocare right from its inception. The laboratory got accredited by ISO 9001:2001 which has now escalated to ISO 9001:2008, NABL in 2005 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) in 2007.