This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
• Coordinating the quality department within the company for the business unit Vacuators. Responsible for all QA systems such as incoming, in process and final quality control to guard the product quality. Be responsible for the ISO 9000 and 14000 accreditation and activities. Lead the continuous improvement efforts, the vendor quality program and be involved in customer complaints.
• Responsible for the development, the validation and the review of the company quality system according to ISO.
• Conducts the company’s ISO activities and ensures all staff are aware of the quality policies and objectives.
• Coordinates the quality document control.
• Coordinate and control the quality control system for incoming, in process and final quality control.
• Controls non-conforming products and product returns
• Developing, validating internal test methods, product specifications, work instructions….
• Plans and establishes inspection of work in process and finished goods
• Coordinates the vendor quality audits and development of vendors concerning quality.
• Coordinates the preventive and corrective actions originating from customer complaints.
• Plans quality management system audits and environment management system audit.
• Provide support and training concerning quality and environment for all employees, raises awareness and motivate people in the true spirit of quality and continuous improvement.
• Drives the continuous improvement programs within the company involving all levels of employees and motivates employees to participate.
• High level of knowledge about latest practices in quality systems and continuous improvement systems within a technical mass production or assembly environment.
• ISO 9000 / 14000 system developer
• Technical understanding in the field of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical parts
• Degree in engineering.
• Experience in working in trucks / assembly environment.
• At least 4 years of experience on a coordinating level in a quality department of an ISO certified company.
• Able to perform in a highly technically environment
• Knowledge in MS office
• Good knowledge of English (Speaking, Reading & Understanding)
About the Company
Established in 1996, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrains Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking Logistics & Customer Service Secretarial & Administration Human Resources & Recruitment Engineering & Construction IT/Telecom Marketing & PR Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.