Job description / Role
Overview of duties
- Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
- Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
- Helps meet the department's quantitative targets through his/her sales efforts"
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
- Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
- Conveys the brand and hotel image through his/her irreproachable attitude"
- Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
- Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available
- Handles phone calls
- Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front-desk team
- Ensures that all guest documentation is available and up-to-date
- Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations outside the opening hours of the reservations department
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
- Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
- Team spirit
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Good presentation and confident speaking skills
- Sales oriented
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.