Job description / Role
- Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure.
- Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay.
- Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Assist with the smooth and efficient operation of the Front Office Department and all related Guest services.
- Carry out duties as required.
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
- Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalized relationships
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
- Conveys the hotel image
- Helps bring certain brand concepts to life on a day-to-day basis (all the keys to the city, A/Club, etc)
- Respects the reservation commitments in full (basic vision or reservation depending on the country)
- Ensure that Front Office Management is kept informed of problems & opportunities
- Investigate and follow up guest complains with the help of the Reception Supervisor and/or FOM
- Be able to promote A-Club to regular guests and enroll new members
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer services and interact with all guest on a warm, friendly & professional manner and take ownership for the issues encountered and resolve them to the guest's satisfaction.
- Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
- Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available
- Applies the procedures of internal audit
- Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team
- Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available
- Maintain a professional telephone manner at all times, according to hotel standards
- Handle reservation after 18:00hrs
- Prepare and process Group check in
- Be fully aware about all room categories, room rates, packages & promotions:
* Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
* Fully aware of the ACCOR values
* Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
Level of Education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.