Job description / Role
• Managing portfolio of existing Premium Banking clients and high net worth clients and generating new clients.
• Identify specific financial needs and advising customers on a range of products and recommending suitable financial products and services, transactions and investment solutions.
• Identify ways to approach the financial and credit structure suitable for this segment of customers, both existing and prospective clients
• Preparation of credit applications as per the bank’s policies and procedures
• Constant monitoring of client portfolio, commercial and proactive action planning with clients
• Develop own customer portfolio by selling and recognizing cross selling opportunities of further banking products
• Managing customers applications from end to end
• Performing due diligence on all new and existing clients
• Ensure clients have a consistent, superior premium banking experience through delivery of outstanding service.
Experience & Education Required:
• 5 – 7 Years relevant experience
• Master’s / bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in Arabic & English.
• Prior experience in Relationship Manager (Premium Banking) and experience in building relationships with existing customers to sustain high satisfaction ratings and retention.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Relationship Manager - Corporate and International Banking
Business Development Manager
Randstad Middle East
Senior Sales Account Manager
Financial Controller Officer